John Dewey Matric higher secondary school, Panruti
Registration for new admissions:
The New John Dewey Matric school, Panruti
Enquiry for new admissions:
John Dewey Nursery and Primary school , Melapalyam, Panruti
Enquiry for new admissions:
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF SCHOOL ADMISSION
1. Students seeking admission must be accompanied by the parent / guardian who has to sign the admission form and pay the prescribed fees along with the fee for the term.
2. Pupils must produce T.C.s from the last school studied along with EMIS Number, Aadhar Number, Community and Birth Certificates.
3. The date of birth once entered in the application form and certified by a parent will not be altered later on.
1. Parents who wish to withdraw their children must apply for T.C. before 10th of May.
2. The T.C.s will be issued one week after the application is submitted.
3. Students who attended the class even for one day after the reopening will be charged fees for that term. Those who apply for T.C.s must submit copies of birth certificate and community certificate if not already submitted.
4. T.C.s will not be issued between 1st and 10th of June.
1. The school fees has to be paid for all the 12 months as term fees. I Term May/June, II Term October, III term February.
2. Fees will be collected only from 9.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. to 4.30p.m. on working days. Fees will not be collected on Sundays and holidays.
3. You are welcome to remit the fees through TMB Bank.
4. Parents are welcome to pay for the whole year in lump sum.
5. The defaulters who do not pay the fee before the end of the month indicated above will have to pay fine.
6. A pupil admitted in the school has to pay fees for the whole year even if admitted after June. This rule will not apply to kids joining the school on the VIJAYADASAMI DAY.
7. A pupil who leaves the school during the term has to pay the fees for the whole term.
8. Students who are in arrears of fees will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
1. Students must be present in the school before the assembly.
2. Home work note books "will be corrected and the slow learners will be guided after 4.00 p.m.
3. Students will not be allowed to leave the campus during school hours.
4. Students can take leave only after getting permission by making entries in the leave record of the diary.
5. Parents of students who have fallen sick must intimate the HM through a letter on the day itself.
6. Students are advised not to take leave for trivial reasons.
7. Those who are absent without a leave letter will not be allowed to attend the classes the next day. They can enter after paying the fine.
8. Students who are not in full uniform will not be allowed to attend the classes.
9. The school should not be held responsible for the loss of things of students. Students must be instructed to take care of their belongings. Students are advised not to wear gold jewellery.
10. Students are not permitted to go home for lunch.
11. Parents must sign the rank cards even if their children score less marks in the subject.
12. Pupils are expected to speak in English during the school time. Parents are requested to converse in English with their children at home and provide reading materials. Books are the best companions in this world.
13. PARENTS' VISITING HOURS
Parents can meet the HM, EO, AO and Class teachers to know about their child's progress.
Fees shall be remitted during this period
VISITING TIME : Evening 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
14. Parents who are bringing lunch in the afternoon must keep the lunch bags with names indicated in the places provided before 12.00 noon.
15. Parents are not allowed to feed the children (I to V) inside the campus. Let them learn to take care of themselves.
16. SMS parent notification system - We communicate with the parents of the students through SMS.
Exam time table, marks, home works, holiday announcements, meetings, waking time, competitions and fees details are intimated to the parents through SMS.
Kindly check SMS from school regularly.